Private Caregiver Services
As your needs begin to change, you may choose to have a private caregiver to assist occasionally within your apartment home. Sometimes, following an illness or after a hospital stay, you may find a little assistance for a short time might be the answer. We can connect you with professionals who are working with others within our community, and who are very familiar to us. Whether you need assistance with a shower once a week, or just need help setting up your medication organizer once a month – you get to choose, and you set the schedule.
Assisted Living Community
For some people, moving into our Licensed Residential Care, located within our community, may be a great option. Our apartment homes here are the same, but they offer the added advantage of having caregivers hired and trained by us who are available 24 hours a day. Our Licensed Residential Care is licensed by the State of Oregon. Here, we work with you and your family to design a service plan that ensures that someone is there to assist you throughout the day with everything you might need.
Short Term Stay
Not looking to move? A short-term stay may be just the thing you need. Our short term stays will allow you to enjoy all that our facility has to offer, such as:
- Flexibility and help for caregivers,
- Access to personal care that addresses services such as medication management and help with dressing and bathing,
- Spacious fully furnished apartments,
- Laundry and housekeeping services,
- Transportation for medical appointments and outings,
- Social educational and recreational activities,
- An emergency call response system,
- Three full meals a day,
- No long-term commitment”